Thursday, February 24, 2011

Change

It's new.
It's changed.
As you can see it.
The 'things' is change here.
Yes, it is.
Owl.
Only a three simple letter.
And a simple pronounced too. Just like when you wanna say 'owe' with addition letter L.
Yes. It is a symbol of The Greek Goddes of Wisdom, Athena.
But it's not just owl. 
It has a lot of meaning for me than you ever thought, think, know.
I will save part of it just for myself.
I didn't want to share it for you.
I'm just gonna let you figure it out.
And at the top.
Can you see it?
Of course you can.
It's more fits with me.
Love the change. Everyone's change. I am change. 
Everything is about to change.


KIDDING!!! Hei, arti dari background gue itu yah karena background itu lucu. Simpel dan gak 'menyempitkan' blog gue. Walaupun ada alasan khusus sih gue make background ituu heheh. Dan judul blog gueee?? See? Itu memang lebih sesuai dengan gue. Yang model kemaren... Idk, i'm just getting bored always see that old model on my blog. So, i did changed it. Yah maaf deh ceman-ceman gue udah gajeeee... 
Bye (?)


24/02/2011



No comments:

Post a Comment